Good Finance is one of the most popular loan providers today. They provide unsecured consumer credit of between USD 1,000 and USD 60,000.
They currently operate in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. They started their operations in Finland in 2015, and since then they have gained popularity in the loan market through their constantly competitive prices.
Compete with Good Finance and 30 other loan providers through our service. You can apply for a new loan or apply for a new loan again. Loan consolidation is also conveniently done at our service.
Good Finance information in brief:
- The loan can be applied for between 1000 and 60.000 USDos
- Payment period selectable 1-15 years
- The loan has an age limit of 23 years
- Apply for an unsecured consolidation loan
- You can get a loan without collateral and guarantors
- Good Finance is one of the most popular loan providers
- Compete for a loan at our service and get your initial loan decision quickly
- Apply for a Personal Loan Offer – It’s free and doesn’t bind you to a loan
- For example, at a rate of 12.86% (actual annual rate of 15.89%), the total cost of a USD 10,000 loan over two years will be USD 11,604 and a monthly installment of USD 483.50 (24 installments). The loan set-up fee is USD 90 and the monthly account maintenance fee is USD 5.
Who can get a loan from Good Finance?
Good Finance always calculates a personal loan offer to applicants and decides on the loan offer based on the information provided by the applicant.
To qualify for a loan, an applicant must at least meet the following criteria:
- Age at least 23 years
- No payment default entries
- Finnish citizen or resident in Finland for at least 3 years
- Regular salary or pension income
- Required solvency
Through our service, you are competing with about 30 lenders, all with slightly different criteria for applying for a loan. Therefore, even if you do not meet the criteria set by Good Finance, it is worthwhile applying for a loan.
Repayment of the loan
You will find the exact payment plan for Good Finance in the loan offer you received. Different loan providers may offer different payment plans. For this reason, it is important to read the terms of the offer before signing the offer.
Remember to always follow the payment plan as instructed. You should not default on the loan, as this will only accrue unnecessary interest on late payments and possible recovery.
If you would like to negotiate repayment of your loan, for example if your financial situation is temporarily deteriorating, we recommend contacting the customer service department of the lender where you borrowed the loan.
It is clearest with them to negotiate any future plans. Usually, there is always a solution to the problem and you also avoid unnecessary costs.
Compete with Good Finance and 30+ lenders
Compete for a consolidation loan
You can apply for a new loan from Good Finance, re-apply for an old loan, or combine your existing loans into one with a consolidation loan.
When considering loan consolidation, it is important to first add up the remaining amounts of all previous loans. It is also possible to include, for example, various installments or credit card payments.
Once you know the amount you need to pay off your previous loans, you can apply for it through our service. All you need to do is fill out one application and we’ll take care of the rest. It’s completely free and risk-free for you.
Fill out the loan application on our website and we will pass it on to about 30 lenders. You will then be able to view their loan offers. It’s a good idea to wait for the offers, as some lenders may take a moment to send you an offer.
Once you are sure that you have received all the available loan offers, you can compare them with all confidence and choose the one that is most affordable for you.
Once you find the cheapest consolidation loan, sign the loan agreement. The loan amount will then be transferred to your account. At this point, pay off all your previous loans immediately to avoid unnecessary duplication of interest and expenses.